Listening to Sirius in Linux?

Andor Demarteau ademarte at students.cs.uu.nl
Sat Jun 26 07:51:34 UTC 2004

sometimes links needs you to press alt+l and use the follow link or submit
form option in hte links menu.
please try links 2.1pre15 (newest beta), i FOUND THAT THE JAVASCRIPT
SUPPORT IS BETTER THEN PREVIOUS VERSIONS.
oops sorry for the caps.
Anyway, to play them, use mplayer

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: ademarte at cs.uu.nl
student computer science        www: http://www.students.cs.uu.nl/~ademarte/
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn: do ask ;)