lynx, frames and javascripts

Rafi Cohen rafic at actcom.co.il
Mon Mar 1 12:02:14 UTC 2004

Hi, I'm a software engineer working from home on a linux project for a
company.
I have Linux mandrake 9.2 installed on my computer and the lynx version is
2.8.5dev.12. During my work, I need to connect to the company's microsoft
exchange server for email contacts.
When I tried to do this through lynx, I gor some message from the exchange
server saying that in order to connect I need a browser supporting frames
and javascript. Is it at all possible to do it from the textual Linux or a
gui-based Linux is a must? If possible, what do you suggest?
I'll appreciate any idea. Thanks in advance, Rafi.