gnome and gnopernicus

Nath nath.ml at free.fr
Tue Mar 2 19:22:03 UTC 2004

Hi Rafi,

I confirm, in linux you can have both access to the X environment and to
the text console.
For your other question, I know that when the baum developpers started
to work on gnopernicus they included a driver for the baum vario. I
think this driver is still present in the code today but it's to be
verified.

Nath