Oralux problem

Hanif Kruger hanif at yebo.co.za
Wed Mar 24 15:25:58 UTC 2004

It worked but, it doesn't allow me to go pass the initial setup menu where
it asks about your keyboard and language.
It loops kinda between those two options.
I've got an idea that it might be something to do with my bios.
I've got a systemsoft, MobilePro version 1.0 bios and previously had
problems installing mandrake 9.2 on it due to the bios.
I've been searching for an update eversince but, well, no luck.

Thanks anyway