Oralux problem

Nath nath.ml at free.fr
Wed Mar 24 20:33:31 UTC 2004

Gilles Casse <gcasse at oralux.org> writes:

>> It loops kinda between those two options.
>
> Yes, we received 3 or 4 mails about this issue: the menu hangs during the language selection. We will try to reproduce this defect using one of the configuration where it appeared.
> Hoping this will be fixed for release 0.06,

Hi Giles and others,

as I read your mails I remember that I have a friend who has a laptop
which doesn't support oralux. In fact we have tried with and without the
alsa cheatcode and as you say i remember that we encountered looping
durring the initial menu. this laptop is an HP (sorry I don't know its
exact reference but i can ask him of course).

> Gilles
>

> --
> Oralux http://oralux.org

Nath