patch to solve the accessibility problem in links bookmark manager

Nath nath.ml at free.fr
Tue Mar 30 05:07:36 UTC 2004

Luke Davis <ldavis at shellworld.net> writes:

> My bad--I just reread my original message, and saw the ambiguousness of
> the statement.
>
> Post-patch, there seems to be no difference in the bookmark manager.  What
> should I hear, for example, if I do a "read current line", move the
> cursor, and so on?

I don't know what is "read current line" ? i suppose perrrrhaps it's a
speakup command which permit to read the line pinted by the cursor ?
In fact once the patch is applied, you should be able to browse the
bookmarks list moving the cursor with up and down arrow and you should
be able to access the vuttons located in the bottom of the dialog box
using the left and right arrow keys.
without the patch, it was not possible to position the cursor in the
bookmarks list.

I hope now it's clear enough but perhaps not because my english is bad !
Don't hesitate to ask precisions again if it's not clear enough.

>  On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, Nath wrote:
>
>> Luke Davis <ldavis at shellworld.net> writes:
>>
>> > This patch didn't work on a FreeBSD links, 2.1pre14.
>> > Did anyone else have different results, and if so, where does one go
>> > within the program to demonstrait them?
>> >
>> Ah ? Here i applied the patch on the same links version (2.1pre14) on a
>> debian testing distro and it works perfectly.
>> What does not work exactly : applying the patch or using the bookmark
>> manager after the patch has been applied ?

Nath