New to linux and need guidance with redhat 9 installation

Jaffar Sidek watstuts at justwan.com
Tue Mar 30 16:45:17 UTC 2004

Hi.  After the advice i got to install Fedora, I have decided to do so.
Now, I need someone who is familiar with the use of windows disk burning
programs, Nero in particular, to help me with, and advice me on the process
of burning the iso files on to Cd.  If anyone will be willing to help me,
please write me off list at watstuts at justwan.com  all advice and help
gratefully accepted because i am a complete novice to linux and hope to
reduce my dependency on the Microsoft Windows OS as soon as I can manage it.
Cheers!