New to linux and need guidance with redhat 9 installation

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Mar 30 17:59:49 UTC 2004

Yes, you get speech when you reboot after installing. The runlevel is not automatically modified, however my HOWTO describes how (and why) this modification can be made before rebooting--and after.

Your point about the left Alt is well taken, and I will modify my HOWTO to explain this. Thank you for pointing this out.