New to linux and need guidance with redhat 9 installation

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Tue Mar 30 19:35:14 UTC 2004

I should have mentioned that when I was getting started, a year ago
December, I found Janina's article immensely helpful even though I already
knew I wasn't going to use Speakup. I haven't had occasion to refer to it
since, which is why it took awhile for me to think about it, but it really
was very good. A vote of confidence from me!

(Better late than never, but better on time than late. Sorry.)

By the way, does anybody know the accepted way to pronounce AltGr? Alt G R,
presumably, but it's too bad it's no GrAlt - we could go around imitating
Tony the Tiger. <Grin>

Lee