Off topic! (Was: Re: religious propaganda)

Hans Zoebelein hzo at gmx.de
Mon May 3 14:57:23 UTC 2004

Please move that fight from now on to email.
We have seen these battles come and go often enough.

BTW: it is my understanding that tag lines are free speech at least in
the Land of the Free. Other countries may have different regulations.
As long as tag lines don't use abusive language or are excessively long
everybody from this mailing list should be allowed to use that tag line he/she
prefers. If somebody disagrees with the meaning of a tag line simply
stop reading it.

Best Regards
--Hans
(maintainer blinux-lists)