Firewall config tool

Tommy Moore stp1800 at earthlink.net
Fri May 7 17:32:46 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm using Ipcop with Speakup.
What I did was downloaded the cvs version and patched the kernel tree
with Speakup 1.5 and modified the kernel configuration for to add the
synth driver I needed.
I also modified the kbd package to replace the US keymap with
Speakup's keymap so that this would work.
After this replacement I did the compile as usual and it worked.

Tommy