Firewall config tool

Christian Schoepplein chris at schoeppi.net
Sat May 8 11:48:49 UTC 2004

Hi!

I have also good experince with the SUSE-firewall. Its a shell script
with iptables rules, that can be configured very detailled via a
external config file. Allthough the SUSE-firewall is shiped with the
SUSE distros, it can be easily adapted and installed on other system, I
use it for example also on debian testing/unstable.

Take a look on SUSE's ftp server, there you'll find teh newest versions,
the pakage is called SuSEfirewall2.rpm.

Have fun,
Schoepp

Christian Schoepplein | Beste Rockband der Welt: http://www.lily-rockt.de