[OT] someone using jabber with yahoo transport?

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Fri May 14 20:16:26 UTC 2004

HTTP 404 Not Found

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
List of 4 items
. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.
. Open the
imcom.floobin.cx
home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
. Click the
 Back
button to try another link.
. Click
to look for information on the Internet.
list end

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer
sorry page can't be displayed
Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge me
because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
hank at hanksmith.net
Email: Same as MSN.