still trying to transfer files to and from braillelite

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sun May 16 15:36:38 UTC 2004

Cheryl, you can very easily and reliably transfer files back and forth
to the BraillLite or Braille 'N Speak with the right settings and
cat.  The trick is to have the handshake setting set to hardware on
both the BrailleLite and the computer.  You can use just about any
speed setting but I typically use 38400 because I don't believe the
BrailleLite is capable of going any higher.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061