slackware and security

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon May 17 03:28:05 UTC 2004

I had managed to get bastille-linux installed and working on redhat 8.0
although I couldn't force it just to make a to do list; screen interface
is extremely weird and even in console mode.  I notice that no such
attempt is yet underway to build and have bastille-linux work on slackware
platforms.  This leaves me wondering aside from getting and installing all
the latest slackware security fixes announced on the slackware-security
list, do similar scripts exist for slackware and if not, how can anyone be
sure they've got the recommended doors closed?