Installation attempt doesn't resembledocumentedprocedure...HELP PLEASE.

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Tue May 18 15:45:12 UTC 2004

is that what that flashing bar swap thingy is on the screen?
my mom was telling me the thing flashes and sits here
thanks
hank
Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge me
because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
hank at hanksmith.net
Email: Same as MSN.