Info about editor with macros

Sauro Cesaretti sauro.cesaretti at tiscali.it
Thu May 20 13:05:18 UTC 2004

Hi everybody
Thank you Gumnow for information about using Vim.
Now, I'm using vi, but I don't find information to configure macros.
I have to use vim or I can use vi, and Iabove al I would know where I can
find information to configure macros.
Else There is on the list that can give me some indication
to set and use macros?
Thank you in advance for all
Bye