speakup on fedora?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu May 20 13:31:03 UTC 2004

Excuse me, but what doesn't work?

And have you called installation tech support as you are invited to do
in the HOWTO?

Please understand that we take such statements seriously. That means
that we will fix errors in our software and documents if we've made
errors. But, we want you to own your side of that bargain as well. So,
before you say "the instructions don't work," let's ascertain whether
it's the instructions or the operator's procedures.