Mozilla and .Xdefaults

Iain Morgan imorgan at nas.nasa.gov
Thu May 20 21:50:21 UTC 2004

Hello,

I imagine this question has been raised before, so my apologies in advance.
With Netscape 4.c, I'm able to configure the font, foreground, and background
used by menus and dialog boxes vi ~/.Xdefaults. However I haven't had any
luck finding any similar resource strings for Mozilla.

For Example:

Netscape*foreground:                    white
Netscape*background:                    black
Netscape*fontList:                      -b&h-lucida-bold-r-*-24-*
Netscape*tipLabel.foreground:           white
Netscape*tipLabel.background:           black
Netscape*tipShell.borderColor:          white
Netscape*XmTextField.foreground:        white
Netscape*XmTextField.background:        black
sun601.imorgan 282>

Does anyone know what the equivalent resources would be for Mozilla? Or is
there an alternate way to accomplish the same thing with Mozilla? I've had
some success editing the prefs.js directly, but that does not address menus
and dialog boxes.

Thanks

--
Iain Morgan