Announcing Updates at the Speakup Modified

John Mattioli jmattioli at kurzweiledu.com
Mon May 24 13:51:14 UTC 2004

Greetings,

	Janina wrote: "As announced yesterday, the Speakup Modified
Fedora Distribution has been updated to support installation of the
recently released Fedora Core 2."

	Ok, I just finished downloading and burning the core 1 CD-ROMS
last week.  I assume there's someplace I should go to read what the
differences are between core 1 and core 2 so I can decide if it's worth
downloading and reburning again?  I haven't installed yet, due to some
hardware troubles I'm having.  I'm just wondering if core 2 is so much
better than core 1 that I've just gotta have it.  I'm interested, of
course, primarily in accessibility.

John