braillified Fedora core 2 installation

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 24 19:54:30 UTC 2004

I can honestly tell you that I am now quite comfortable with diskdruid. But, that's because I've done it so very often. I am definitely going from experience and my knowledge of things like "three times on alt-tab from here takes me to the OK button." Most of it is manageable, if you're careful.

My tricks are:

Keep the cursor focus on the list of available partitions on the main Druid screen.

Use F keys to open sub menus, e.g. F3 is Edit.

Listen hard when returning from a subscreen. If you listen carefully you hear confirmation of your action.

Do the up down arrow thing on the list of partitions before moving to the next screen after DiskDruid. The screens that ask for confirmation are actually harder to understand.