power braille on brltty?

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Tue May 25 05:33:09 UTC 2004

am trying to get a working screen reader on this linux box.  I am having a
heck of a time as it is trying to navigate the thing with jaws and ssh.  I
would prefer to work with linux on a linux box or on a linux box remotely
but not with ssh under windows take care
hank
- -
Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge me
because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
hank at hanksmith.net
Email: Same as MSN.