TR: very big proble to reach url for downloading trplayer

Aldo olr at brlspeak.net
Thu May 27 11:29:34 UTC 2004

Hi Kirk,
sorry but under lynx I receive the message:
Making HTTP connection to www.linux-speakup.org
and it is already more than 2 minutes I wait...
And the link to the trplayer.htm (or must it be .html) is also wrong at
the Pobox.com site of Matthew; or, maybe, it is the same problem.
Maybe check permissions; even tried yesterday evening from Google,
returns the same problem.

Keep me informed.

Grtnx,

Osvaldo.