TR: very big proble to reach url for downloading trplayer

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu May 27 12:07:50 UTC 2004

Hello again Osvaldo, I believe there must be some sort of routing
problem there in France or something.  I just had two other folks try
the URL from New York and California and they both got the page quite
quickly.

I can't speak to Matt's page because I don't correspon with him much
these days but the linux-speakup.org/trplayer.html page which is where
the package lives is at least at this point in time working just
spiffo keen, hunky dory.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061