copy protected pdf files

A. R. Vener salt at aero-vision.com
Sun Nov 14 16:38:57 UTC 2004

Thanks, xpdf worked after I  edited the xpdf/pdftotext.cc file.

For anyone else who wants to do this, I also had to edit the ./Makefile to
remove the Splash line under the all: target and  I also
ran ./configure  --without-freetype2.
Finally I edited the xpdf/Makefile to remove every object in the all
: target except pdftotext$(exe).
After all that,  I was able to run make and  compile a working pdftotext .

Rudy