0 Byte Files?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri Nov 26 19:18:42 UTC 2004

Hi All:  Some days ago I asked this on blind-l and some individuals, but so far
no clues.  Either when useing ncftp to download or moving mp3s into a
sub-directory, all the files become 0 bytes.  This has happened twice.  Could
this be a false indication, where the files would show up in windows?  I know I
have other hardware issues such as my pc clock several hours slow--and a d
drive with a directory which freezes the machine.  Thanks so much in advance
for any suggestions
Hart