Links idea?

Nigel Stoppard stoppard at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 1 11:13:17 UTC 2004

I am senseing some hostility to the idea of a forms mode.  This has been
noted.

I think the problem you mention about nested links is as much to do with web
pages as it is with the screen reader.  I guess you can probably turn that
feature off in jaws, but then why would you want to buy something that has
features you don't want.

Thanks all for your feedback.
Nigel,