New Event in Italy - Exposcuola 2004

Matteo Settenvini msettenvini at tin.it
Tue Oct 5 17:47:54 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm a newcomer in this list. I'm organizing a day meeting in a stand
dedicated to FOSS and school in Italy. This event is called "Exposcuola
2004" (http://www.exposcuola.it/iniziative.htm) and will take place in
November 11-13th in the city of Padova. If there are some Italians
subscribed to this ML, I would be pleased to hear from someone willing
to partecipate to this event, with the aim to lead a talk about Free
Software and its potentials for (visually but not only) impaired people.

I really need to know  as soon as possible if someone can partecipate,
while there's still place on the timetable. The event will be held in a
stand dedicated to a "learning village" project
(http://www.culturalpeadria.net/learningvillage/home.nsf).

Osvaldo La Rosa pointed me to this ML to ask for help. (I hope my
english is understandable enough).

Thanks,
Matteo