Creating Swap Areas

John Heim jheim at wisc.edu
Fri Oct 8 16:12:00 UTC 2004

That does remind me of what might be an easy solution to John's problem.
Somebody mentioned onthe Madlug list that a good use for an old hard drive
is as a swap partition. If John has an old HD lying around, and I'll bet he
does, he could put that in and initialize it as a swap partition and he
wouldn't have to fuss with the partition table on his current drive.