iptables (Re: Connection Refused on ssh)

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Sat Oct 9 08:36:44 UTC 2004

Cheryl,

That worked! I always knew you were pretty smart. The source machine is
indeed a new Debian install on the new computer. The target machine is my
old Redhat install on an old computer. I want to use that machine to
receive mail, for backups, etc.

Thanks to everyone who helped in solving this problem, especially to
Janina.

John

--
John J. Boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.