Iptables and Logins at boot-up

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sun Oct 10 15:24:04 UTC 2004

And in the fedora install, you have clear choices as to what kinds of
connections are allowed--I remember this because I missed them the first
time around. and you can most definitely install with brltty.

I did hear, however, that FC3 is coming out in a few weeks, so I don't
know if you want to hold off or not. I would imagine you can also upgrade
from fc2 to fc3 when it comes out but I don't know for sure since i'm not
running it right now.

--
Cheryl