Iptables and Logins at boot-up

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Sun Oct 10 15:39:35 UTC 2004

Cheryl,

I think I'll wait for fc3. What I want right now is step-by-step
instructions on how to change the iptable rules to let a single IP address
use ssh.

The machine is booted very seldom, so I can just login the two users and
later access their mail using ssh.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.