Questions about installing Gnopernicus.

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Mon Oct 11 19:40:24 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I need to install Gnopernicus in hopes that it will provide a level of accessibility to a work-related Sun Java accessibility that is better than that I am not currently getting from my existing screen reader.  I am in the preparation stage now, but could really use some advice as soon as possible.  I'd like to start with the following questions:

1.
What is currently the best Linux distro for installation of Gnopernicus?
2.
Are there any distros with Gnopernicus already built?
3.
What is a good place for documentation (tech info is fine but I am not a programmer) on Gnopernicus and its installation?
4.
Is it ultimately necessary to manually build this software?

Any assistance would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks.