BRLTTY-3.6 is now available.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Oct 12 01:42:07 UTC 2004

[quoted lines by coscell on 2004/10/12 at 08:50 +0800]

>May I install it with speech only?

No, because, at least so far, BRLTTY is controlled by the controls on the
braille display being used. We could (in theory, untested) intercept the keypad
and bind those keys to speech functions. That should be possible. Perhaps, now
that 3.6 is out, I'll play with keypad interception as an experimental 3.7
feature.

http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/