Y-windows

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Oct 15 01:07:39 UTC 2004

I've done a little checking. Seems there have been a series of attempts
to dump X and move on to something new. Seems that most of them have
called themselves Y.

So, this is the latest incarnation.

Seems also that the level of discussion on their lists is extremely low.
So, it is by no means evident this Y will do any better than its
predecessors.