SV: SV: kernel and braille displays

Gustafsson Kristoffer (elev) kristoffer.gustafsson at tranemo.org
Wed Oct 20 11:52:42 UTC 2004

Hello!
Thanks for the help. now I know why I can't find the modules.
It wasn't so odd since there didn't exist any modules.
The reason why I need a statically linked binary is that I have difficulties with the configure script.
I want to have a brltty with braille voyager and a brltty with Vario since I have both displays.
I want to be able to put them on floppy to carry them over from one to another computer.
However, I have tried and tried, but I haven't managed to build the driver into the brltty binary or make it statically linked.

kristoffer