dectalk question

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Oct 20 12:00:22 UTC 2004

Hi. Yes, you can use the software on as many computers as you like.  If
that isn't the case, I'm sure someone will corect me.  Just make sure to
keep the mail with your serial number.  You will need it to run the
install script.

The TTS program is called "say".  To have a file read just type

say -fi filename

Hope this helps.
          Kenny