A lot of questions.(dectalk, emacspeak, viavoice...)

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Oct 26 23:42:20 UTC 2004

[quoted lines by Gustafsson Kristoffer (elev) on 2004/10/27 at 00:22 +0200]

>1.  I have fedora core 2, but no tcl command. The nearest I have is tclsh. Why?

"tclsh" is the tcl shell. "tcl" is the extended tcl shell. What you're missing,
therefore, is the tclx package.

>3. viavoice question.
>I have heard that there is some trouble running viavoice with a linux distribution newer than redhat 8.0 Is that still a problem, or is there a workaround?

Yes, that's true. You should note that the license to even use ViaVoice has
expired a couple of years ago or so.

http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/