Display card info

Karl Wilbur karl at karlwilbur.net
Mon Sep 6 17:24:19 UTC 2004

Kenny Hitt wrote:
> use lspci -v and do a google search on the results.

If you find that you don't have lspci (as I do) you can use:

cat /proc/pci -v

You will get a list of everything on your pci bus.  You'll have to read through for your video card.  I'd recommend going to the manufacturers site for Linux drivers.  If they don't have any, it's off to google.  If after your due diligence on google you still come up short handed, come back to this list and post what you've done and what you've found, maybe we can help.

--
Karl Wilbur
karl at karlwilbur.net
www.karlwilbur.net