dectalk

Gustafsson Kristoffer (elev) kristoffer.gustafsson at tranemo.org
Mon Sep 13 08:43:08 UTC 2004

Hello!
I need some answers on a dectalk question.
I plan to install linux on a computer and use the dectalk runtime as my speech synthesizer.
My question is What system requirements is tere for good speech?
I know that when using other speech synthesizers like mbrola and festival the speech gets very bad if i have a slow computer.
I have visited fonix, but there is no system requirements page.
Also, I need to get help with finding two other dectalk products so I can buy them.
The first is an external dectalk for use in ms-dos, and the other is the software dectalk for windows.
Can you help me with findiing these products?
thanks in advance

kristoffer