SV: dectalk

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Mon Sep 13 12:12:59 UTC 2004

That should work just fine. However, I'd like to make one minor correction
to the info which Kenny gave. Yasr actually uses the Emacspeak server to
communicate with the Dectalk program. The overhead is probably considerably
less than Speechd-up, but I think Speechd-up does a much better job of
utilizing the capabilities of the Dectalk software.