linux for blind student (fwd)

Guy Abandon. text.tools at virgin.net
Sat Sep 18 11:21:21 UTC 2004

Where does one get or buy a ready-made CD of this Oralux; I've been
whittling about getting this for ages.  Is there a ready available FAQ on
the latest version and is it up to speed in the reliability stakes now?

GA!

I got a lot of spare computers scattered on the floor round my feet I want
to test and fiddle with with something like this...   or that!