linux for blind student (fwd)

Charudatta Jadhav charudattaj at gtllimited.com
Mon Sep 20 04:02:59 UTC 2004

Hi Friends,
My name is Charudatta from India. I am very new to Linux, I have very little
information about Linux and screen reader.I wants to installed Linux on my
machine please guide me. Please send me the books for beginner.
Last four years I am working on  computers. I am completed my degree  of
software engineering and presently working as system engineer in GTLLIMITED.
Our company is shifting to Linux now so I also wants to learn Linux. But I
do not have any information about screen reader  please help me.
Please send me the books to my email:
charudattaj at gtllimited.com
Regards,

Charudatta Jadhav