odd janina messages

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Sep 20 15:26:50 UTC 2004

[quoted lines by Thomas Stivers on 2004/09/20 at 10:03 -0500]

>My appologies to Brian for accusing him of blasphem... er using OE.

Sadly, that statement itself may well be blasphemy as it drags His Almighty
Majesty, the owner, ruler, and judge of mankind, and the saviour of His people
down to a very base level by equating Him with an e-mail user agent. He is our
master and we are mere creatures, rather than we being the masters and He being
a mere tool.

http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/