copy and paste using speakup?

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Mon Sep 27 17:10:19 UTC 2004

Is there an easy way to copy and paste part of previous lines in to the
commandline with speakup? I tried the numpad / with numlock off at the
beginning of the part I want to copy, then hit it again at the end, typed in
the paste command thing, and it didn't work. I'm trying to use it on a scifi
mud where you have to type in long coordinates after you use a scan command
to find what you're looking for. I normally play with standard telnet, but I
thought speakup has a copy function, but it actually says cut, which
probably messes things up.
/Thanks.