Links idea?

Krister Ekstrom crisekstrom at bredband.net
Thu Sep 30 10:01:08 UTC 2004

Hi Nigel,

On 30 Sep 2004 10:27:11  (my local time 11:27:11), you typed::
NS> if the interface is what people are used to why
NS> change it?

Well, i can only speak for the forms mode, which, i believe was
created because of the MsAA modes used in Jfw and Window eyes. In
Linux, and especially in a text console, such things aren't really
needed. I for my part love the fact that i can go to an edit field and
just start typing away without pressing keys to take me out of some
kind of msaa mode althoug i understand why this is necessary in
Windows and possibly in Gnome as well.

--
/Krister
crisekstrom at bredband.net