Links idea?

david poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Thu Sep 30 10:07:53 UTC 2004

I too touch type, I guess my hand span is not accomodating enough to do it
easily.  I have to take My hand off of home row in order to accomplish the
task and then use my pinky for the shift key so that I can reach v with my
forefinger.

In another message, you ask Janina why not use the keys that people are used
to and I don't object to the keys, but would posit that we could use any
keys we wanted to use since we are not using any of the windows screen
readers and since we are talking mostly braille here so if we think braille,
we can perhaps come up with a sequence that would benefit braille users.  In
other words, we are not tied to windows convention here.

Johnnie Apple Seed