Links idea?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Sep 30 13:03:24 UTC 2004

Nygel, I don't think this line of reasoning will yield much in the way
of good results. After all, if we stick with the "most people are used
to it" rationale, we'll never get our heads out of Microsoft Windows.

More to the point about what bindings would be valuable, I must point
you at current discussions on this very topic on the Mozilla
Accessibility list in response to a bindings proposal from Sun
Microsystems and their accessibility developers in China. I can also
report significant participation from the W3C, and especially the W3C's
Accessibility Initiative User Agent Working group.

So, if you might agree that a community review of the subject would
properly inform your own development, I would advise you to connect with
that discussion. I'm sorry, I can't give you an url for it, but perhaps
someone else can.