Links idea?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Sep 30 23:20:25 UTC 2004

Lorenzo Prince writes:
> Thus spake Nigel Stoppard:
> # Pressing the enter key will toggle forms mode on and off when in a form
> # field to allow you to enter text.
>
> This is complete unnecessary, and will serve only to confuse things.  As it
> stands now, all you have to do is go to the field and start typing.  Then get
> off the field when you are done.  There is no need at all for a "forms mode".

I fully agree that this is unnecessary. I fully agree that I'd hate this
kind of molly coddling.

There is no problem with forms, as others have also pointed out. Let's
please not bring all of Microsoft's problems to Linux. We have enough of
our own problems--we don't need to borrow theirs.

--

				Janina Sajka, Chair
				Accessibility Workgroup

janina at freestandards.org	Phone: +1 202.494.7040