brlapi and the Braille Lite driver

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Apr 7 20:30:23 UTC 2005

Hi.

Thanks for the info.  My question was asked in my attempt to get my
Braille Lite to work with Gnopernicus.  It "sort of works", but I still
haven't been able to map any key on the Braille Lite to a Gnopernicus
function.
I wish Gnopernicus would switch to using only BRLAPI instead of using
code specific to braille displays produced by the company that wrote
Gnopernicus.

          Kenny